Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can i get financial aid if i owe financial aid to a different college?

Alright, this is the deal-I was going to take those classes through University of Phoenix on the computer but my computer ended up messing up.I actually started my first class when it happened.They sent me a grant and now they are saying i owe them like 2500 dollars in financial aid.Now i'm trying to go to my local community college and get financial aid. I noticed there is a question on the form asking if you have ever received financial aid.Please respond only if you have a definitive answer.|||You don't owe financial aid. Either you get it and take your classes or you don't get it. If you do get it and you don't do your classes than that is a bill that you have to pay sorta like not getting financial aid from the beginning.|||I am on academic probation from one college for dropping a class that i received aid for.I just applied to another one instead and answered yes to the question.Because it is a different school i can get all the eligible financial aid,even though i still owe the other college.|||As Keri stated http://www.BestFinancialAid.info is your best source but, as long as you don't owe the Feds. the money I am certain you can re-apply for aid at another school.





Best bet check w/ http://www.BestFinancialAid.info 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment