Friday, September 23, 2011

What type of financial aid is out there for mothers trying to go back to school?

I have filled out Fasfa but my husband supposedly makes to much. I live in Mississippi %26amp; am trying to go back for nursing, but don't have the money. Half of the financial aid don't see how much your bills are every month %26amp; put that into play! Please help! I want to go to school!|||You need to find a school that has title four grants or need based loans, called stafford loans. A friend of mine commutes two hours away because she needs a school that will help her out. From a nurse, let me tell you the easiest way. Depending on what state you live in, I would become an LPN or LVN or paramedic and then do LPN to RN through Excelsior College. I have done that, I did CNA, phlebotomist, LPN, and I am now an RN. You should do it that way if it works best for you. LPN school is HARDER than RN school, but at least you can do it quickly and make good money while you work on your RN. Many people do it this way cause they can make money while they pursue their RN instead of waiting four years to finish and then go to work. Two year RN programs are never two years, especially if you factor in prerequisites and the waiting list to get in. My hubby just started clinicals, I hope you do nursing cause it is wonderful, but consider LPN first, it really helps, it did for me.|||Check it out here. It鈥檚 an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look.





http://financial--aid.blogspot.com/2008/07/financial-aid-and-student-loan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment