Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Will my financial history prevent me from getting a surety bond to serve as admin of my mom's estate?

What are the typical financial requirements for surety bonds? I obviously have much less than my mom did and no assets to speak of to serve as collateral, but how can there be strict financial guidelines to prevent you from taking care of your loved ones final affairs? Should I be looking at something else?|||While a decent credit score is usually needed, you still may be able to get a bond. What I am sure they will require is to have the estate under joint control with an attorney.





The independent overseeing can help mitigate the credit issue.|||A good credit score is usually needed but a good surety bond company will get you bonded even with bad or no credit please go to : https://www.americansuretybonds.com/

Report Abuse


|||Bond is normally waived when a child handles the estate. Being in default of debt will prevent the bond company from insuring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment