Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How can I get financial help to buy a home in Florda so I can relocate my family and continue ministry work?

Looking for financial help for down payment assistance to move from wisconsin to Florida and relocate my family so I can do Prison ministries and fellowship work. I'm in a bind and thought maybe this could help me. Any input is appriciated. Thankyou in advance for all of your support.|||Ask the organization you will be working for/with for help.|||you should be able to do a search for government grants. since you're wanting to move due to mission work, there should be a program for you. do your homework and you'll be able to find something, you just have to weed through a lot of different grants which you might not qualify for. apply to as many as you can, something will come up

No comments:

Post a Comment