Friday, September 23, 2011

How to report financial aid office of a college to the department of education?

I have been discriminated by the financial aid of my college. I plan to report them to the department of education or sue them by my lawyer or/and report them to one of the TV news. My question is if I want to report them to the department of education, how will I do that? What procedure do I need to follow? Can I sue them after I report them to the department of education? This is serious and I will not appreciate stupid/nonsense answer. This is serious and I don't appreciate joke/stupid/nonsense answer.|||You said you had a lawyer..ask him...you hired him/her for a reason...let your attorney earn the pay...they will know best.|||You probably cannot file a suit against an office in the college, you need to file against the board of regents. Then you can name a person or persons specifically. This is a very difficult question to answer because you've stated nothing about your claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment