Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is it possible to study for a Financial Planning Certificate whilst taking 3 AS levels?

I want to study to be a financial adviser when I finish my a levels so i was thinking to give myself a headstart i could study the financial planning certificate along side my 3 AS levels. The certificate is a level three qualification as are A levels so i was thinking it would be possible but what do you think? Thanks in advance for your feedback.|||If you are clever and driven then nothing is stopping you. 4 or 5 A Levels isn't unheard of.


To be honest I don't know why your posting it here... you should be talking to your head of year or form leader or one of your teachers. Just find their office by asking at reception and arrange a meeting with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment