Friday, September 23, 2011

How to report financial aid office of a college to the department of education?

I have been discriminated by the financial aid of my college. I plan to report them to the department of education or sue them by my lawyer or/and report them to one of the TV news. My question is if I want to report them to the department of education, how will I do that? What procedure do I need to follow? Can I sue them after I report them to the department of education?|||If you want to pursue this look in the white pages of your phone book under United States Government and call the regional office for your area of the Department of Education and ask for an investigation. I will suggest, however, that you will need some concrete evidence of discrimination, but they will investigate your claim. If your appeal was denied or you were not given eligibility for grants, this would not necessarily constitute discrimination. What steps you are able to take after that will depend on the results of the investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment