Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are some jobs in financial services that don't require a BA or BS degree?

I'd like to work in financial services and I'm willing to take any and all classes that pertain to that. But I just don't want to sit through the required classes to get a four-year degree. I'd like to earn about $37K per year. I know that sounds low in this day and time, but that's what I'd like to earn, as material things don't mean a lot to me. Any suggestions?|||I know one - own your own business. LOL. but seriously it is. You can even start your own business without any degree at all. If you are good at numbers and financial services, you should go for a lending corporation or a banking business.|||I would start by determining what exactly you want to do in financial services trade stocks, bonds etc.. or sell insurance, annuities etc... Then you will know what licenses and education will be required. You can also check out www.finra.org Check out my yahoo group for people looking for a business opportunity. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wehirenow

No comments:

Post a Comment