Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What effect did the financial crisis have on you?

have you changed your consumer behaviour dur to the financial crisis? do you now save more on certain products / luxuries?|||it has affected us substantially





i have changed many of our shopping habits, cook more at home.





do not buy clothes like i used to -which was almost everyday -i always came back with something fr my kids. could not resist a good thing if i saw one.





nowadays i think twice before i buy stuff, and i write a proper shopping list and stick to it.





i really seriously think of moving to another country, Britain is such a rip off and going down like a sinking ship! And we have bunch of crooks as our govt pulling the wool over our eyes. I squarely blame the ex-chancellor and now Pm fr the present state. Lies, lies nothing but lies frm this bunch!!








when you find highly educated and skilled ppl out of jobs what does it say for our govt??





very depressed esp for the future of my kids.|||I think most of all, I have become a cynic. Humans are incapable of thinking long-term and with their own best interests in mind. Humanity will now reap what we have sowed, and it won't be pretty.|||Financial crisis?? I'm too broke to have a financial crisis. Im too broke to even afford nothing and my piggybank is suing me over malnourishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment