Friday, September 23, 2011

How to report financial aid office of a college to the department of education?

I have been discriminated by the financial aid of my college. I plan to report them to the department of education or sue them by my lawyer or/and report them to one of the TV news. My question is if I want to report them to the department of education, how will I do that? What procedure do I need to follow? Can I sue them after I report them to the department of education? This is serious and I will not appreciate stupid/nonsense answer.|||Uh, how did they discriminate you? And more importantly, why so sue happy?





Is it possible you simply were not eligible for a certain aid package or scholarship? Are you sure you're simply not just imagining things? Are you someone who's quick to cry discrimination when you don't get your way?





Life isn't fair. Unless you can tell us HOW you were discriminated against, it'd be impossible to say whether or not you have a legit case.

No comments:

Post a Comment